Pimm’s is a famous cocktail in
There are indeed six different sorts of Pimm’s which contain different alcohols. You can find Pimm’s based on gin, Scotch whisky, brandy, rum, rye or Vodka.
Once upon a time, James Pimm produced Pimm’s. When he woke up one morning in 1823, he did not know that the brevage he was about to invent would become the greatest cocktail in
Interview with Luke (Erasmus student from
- Do you like Pimm’s?
- Yes I do, it’s such a good drink!
- Is Pimm’s really common in
- Yes, especially in the South and when the sun shines because Pimm’s is really associated with sun and is drunk during garden’s parties for example.
- Who drinks Pimm’s? Young or old people? Boys or girls?
- Everybody drinks Pimm’s but maybe more girls are fan of it than boys.
- Do you prefer Pimm’s or Irish coffee?
- Pimm’s of course!
Now, if you want to realize this fabulous cocktail, here is the recipe:« Take a jug or glass and fill it with ice, mix one part Pimm’s No. 1 with 3 parts chilled lemonade, add some mint, cucumber, orange and strawberry ». (http://britishfood.about.com/od/drinkingtraditions/a/pimms.htm).
Now you can follow a live Pimm's recipe: